Terms & Conditions
Terms, conditions, confidentiality & cookies, personal information, comments
These terms and conditions are a personalized agreement with the User regarding the use of this website.
If you do not entirely agree – do NOT use this website any longer.
For a clear understanding of the www.pansportmedical.ro website Conditions of use, we define the following terms:
- User – it applies to any person who accesses (visits) the www.pansportmedical.ro website; minors need parental consent;
- PanSportMedical.Ro – it applies to the legal holder/administrator of the www.pansportmedical.ro website;
- Partners - any third party that supplies this website with content;
- Service/Services – it means that PanSportMedical.Ro & Partners makes data and information available to the User, through the Internet, with the help of the www.pansportmedical.ro website;
- Messagery – it means any form of communication (e-mail, text messages, etc.).
Conditions of use:
THE INFORMATION and SERVICES we provide ARE NOT and DO NOT SUBSTITUTE THEMSELVES for a MEDICAL CONSULTATION / CHECK-UP (The information provided on www.pansportmedical.ro is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician);
- the User must decide for himself and he is solely responsible for the way he uses the information and the Services on the present website;
- the Service is provided on the ´as is’ and ´as available’ basis;
- PanSportMedical.Ro & Partners are NOT responsible for any action whatsoever that you take on the basis of the respective information and of the Service.
- although PanSportMedical.Ro & Partners are striving to ensure the accuracy of this site’s content, the User agrees to the fact that PanSportMedical.Ro & Partners do not guarantee:
- that the Services will fulfill all the User’s requirements;
- the accuracy, the reliability or the timeliness of this site’s content, as well as of any other content accessible through it (which applies, also, to other linked websites or to their contents – the User accesses these at his own risk);
- the information, the pieces of advice, the opinions, the representations in any material received through the present Service, including the Messagery, will be correct, up-to-date or reliable; these materials may undergo ulterior alterations and cannot be used as evidence in any legal action.
- that the Services will be uninterrupted and error-free, that the eventual flaws will be corrected or that the website’s service or server is free of viruses or components which might be harmful to the User;
- the User acknowledges that PanSportMedical.Ro & Partners are, under no circumstance whatsoever, responsible for:
- the erasing or the impossibility of delivering, storing, finding messages and information;
- losses of any kind (direct or indirect), related in any way to, or resulted from, the use or the performance degree of the Service;
- the User accepts that:
- the PanSportMedical.Ro disclaims any responsibility and
- will not prosecute the PanSportMedical.Ro & Partners with regard to any claim whatsoever (any losses, expenses, costs, etc.), of any kind, arising out of the User’s use of the Internet and the Service, or provoked by the PanSportMedical.Ro, as a result of the User’s breaching these Terms and Conditions.
- all materials published (articles, information, opinions, etc.) do NOT constitute and are NO substitute for a medical consultation (check-up); that is why you must use these materials only for informing yourself and not for self-diagnosis or self-treatment – if you have suspicions regarding your state of health (or any health-care related questions) – please contact your physician.
- PanSportMedical.Ro & Partners liability – if any – in connection with the supply of these Services (according to these terms), is limited for each event or series of events to 10 euros.
a. Cookies and non-personal information
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device (session or permanent, first or third-party). Most websites do this too.
- A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- Cookies are used for authentication and for tracking traffic elements (performance, analysis, targeting, advertisers).
- Cookies "third party" (Third Party Cookies) are cookies placed by third parties (traffic monitoring systems, social websites, hosting server).
- Cookies are not viruses or worms (do NOT contain executable code), can not read personal information on your computer, can not send spam
- Most browsers allow users to decide whether to accept cookies and duration of their maintenance.
Your computer (your system) settings depends entirely on you. You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
- Because HTTP sessions are visible to all computers in the network, they can intercept data packets, including these cookies. Our website is secure, but even with HTPPS sessions we cannot guarantee that the information transmitted via the Internet is 100% secure.
- Cookies allow us to automatically obtain non-personal information that can not be, in any way, associated with any person. This information refers to the type of browser you use, your computer's platform and domain name through which you access our website.
- PanSportMedical.Ro (webmaster) use these data only for traffic monitoring and improving services. We do not sell or give willingly our data to third parties.
- For more information about cookies and privacy you can contact us on e-mail (see contact page).
b. Website browsing and personal data.
- You can access (browse) this website without revealing your identity or give us any information regarding yourself.
- Website browsing may be considered confidential, however PanSportMedical.Ro and its Partners can not guarantee that User's use of this site will be confidential, because information transmitted via the Internet may not be secure.
- In principle, you can contact us without send us any personal data. Use the contact form to ensure anonymity. Users are encouraged to use pseudonyms.
- You must decide what personal data you send us. The information you communicate to us will be considered non-confidential and may be used and disseminated by PanSportMedical.Ro and its Partners freely.
- PanSportMedical.Ro reserves the right to collect information send by the user (or from use of the service) in a database, for the following purposes: for the use of these data by PanSportMedical.Ro and Partners in medical studies, information, improving services, sales and marketing; our database is offline.
- Although we use security methods and techniques, PanSportMedical.Ro and its Partners are not responsible for any confidentiality damage suffered by the user (or by any other person) as a result of using this website, because the information transmitted via the Internet may not be secure.
By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name (Users are encouraged to use pseudonyms), comment and date of your submission will be publicly displayed.
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
3. Rules about the posting of comments
By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- The administrator will moderate all comments, and it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated instantly. A delay may occur (4-24 hours) between submission and posting your comment.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to send any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.
- The use of this website is conditioned on compliance with the system of applicable laws of Romania – this agreement and any dispute related to it are governed and interpreted exclusively according to the Romanian laws.
- The User is the sole responsible for complying with the local laws, in case you access this site from outside Romania.
- Each statement within these Terms and Conditions represents a separate agreement.
5. Force Majeure
- PanSportMedical.Ro does not take responsibility for the impossibility of complying with this agreement, due to any circumstance whatsoever outside his control.
6. Ownership rights
- Partners – authors or copyright holders - of the materials published or accepted for publication on the www.pansportmedical.ro website (scientific materials, articles, images, advertisements, etc.) – remain the authorized owners of the rights of authorship with regard to the respective materials but along with the request of publication they agree to the following:
- the date and interval of time of the publication (including the links authorization) is entirely at the complete disposal of the PanSportMedical.Ro, without necessitating in any way the Partners’ consent and without previous notification to the Partners;
- the publication does NOT involve responsibilities and/or guarantees on any side – in the absence of any previous agreement;
- in the absence of a previous agreement – the materials are published, upon the author’s signature, without modifications of the contents (major modifications); for harmonizing the material aspect with the pansportmedical.ro site’s content, there can appear alterations to the form (size, colour of the text’s characters, the size of the images, etc.);
- the PanSportMedical.Ro - Partner Relationship subjects itself entirely to the provisions of the present agreement, Partner being considered a User in relation to PanSportMedical.Ro;
- the scientific Materials (although unpublished) can be used as bibliographical sources in writing specialized articles, can be annotated and commented upon;
- any dispute relating to the rights of authorship between the Partner and any third party – will be solved without involving PanSportMedical.Ro – the former reserving the right to remove the litigious material from the site, without notice to the parties.
- The publication, reproduction, modification, display or transmission of materials (including the banner / the logo) contained in the www.pansportmedical.ro website is allowed solely with the PanSportMedical.Ro’s approval.
- The User is allowed to copy the material solely for his own personal use, excluding any use for advertising, commercial purposes, etc. – this website’s information is at the User’s disposal for documentation and acquisition of knowledge, not for commercializing it.
- Any User can include one or several links to the www.pansportmedical.ro website – provided that he limits himself to the name of the website and of the banner/ logo (according to “Links to pansportmedical.ro” page) but you must first ask our permission; any other information requires the PanSportMedical.Ro’s approval. You are not allowed to link to us if your website is engage in the publication or promotion of illegal activities, hatred of any form (including, but not limited to: racism, terrorism, violence and discrimination of any kind), obscene or offensive content or if the link in any way negatively impact on our reputation.
- The "pansportmedical" name is a trade mark.
- The advertisements (of any kind) are received through e-mail; the standard interval of time of their display on the website is 30 days.
- Due to the fact that we operate on the “trust/trustworthiness” basis, we are not responsible for the veridicality or the precision of the information. The responsibility with regard to the advertisement and its consequences (no matter what the nature of these consequences) is solely the requester’s ; any dispute between the requester and any third party with regard to the advertisement – will be solved without involving PanSportMedical.Ro; PanSportMedical.Ro reservs the right to remove the litigious material from the website, without notice to the sides.
- The e-mail address from which the advertisement was sent is considered to be the contact address. Alterations or erasure are taken into consideration when they are made from the e-mail address where the initial request was made from.
- We reserve the right to stop the publication of advertisements on the website at any time, without notice to the requester. We reserve the right to choose the advertisements which will be published (we do not accept - the advertisements which breach the rules of civilized behaviour, the adverisments for commercial products or treatment that are not backed up with scientific evidence, advertisements for pornographic web sites...). For any other circumstances not mentioned in the present chapter, one is to take into consideration each and every Condition of use.
- All advertising will be identified with the word „advertising”; advertising will not influence the content of this site.
- For advertising contracts please visit: www.asuport.ro.
8. The modification of the website and of these Terms and Conditions:
- PanSportMedical.Ro reserves the right to suspend or erase this website, to alter the terms and conditions at any moment without notice.
- PanSportMedical.Ro reserves the right to include advertisements on the website and in Messagery, without previous notification to the User. .
The User confirms to have read and agreed to these terms and conditions.