- 2007 – second specialization was interrupted;
- 2006 – resident physician in Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine (second specialization);
- 2005 – medical degree in Sports Medicine;
- 2002 – mio-entheso-ostheoarticular sonography (6 months specialization);
- 2001 – University of Medicine and Pharmacy "Carol Davila" - Bucharest, Romania - Physiokinetotherapy Section - Physiokinetotherapy license (5 year specialization);
- 2001 – specialist physician in Sports Medicine;
- 1999 – sports masseur course (6 months specialization);
- 1997 – resident physician in Sports Medicine (4 year specialization);
- 1995 – Faculty of General Medicine - "Ovidius" University of Constanta, Romania.(6 year specialization)
- 2016 – Vicepresident - Romanian Society for Sports Medicine
- 2012 – General Manager - Aceso Suport Company a medical web support company
- 2011 – General Manager - PanSport Medical Company
- 2009 – Secretary General - Romanian Society for Sports Medicine
- 2006 – Member - Romanian Society of Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- 1999 – Member - Romanian Society for Sports Medicine
- 2011 - founder of Aceso Suport Company a medical web support company
- 2010 - founder of PanSport Medical Company (private practice with over 1 000 patients)
- 2008 - web support for The 15th Balkan Sports Medicine Congress Website
- 2006 - founder of Romanian Web Portal for Sports Medicine
The Official Page of Romanian Society for Sports Medicine
- 2005 - founder of PanSportMedical.Ro - Romanian WebSite of Sport Medicine
Since 2001 – Sports Medicine Clinic of Bucharest (public practice)
- specialist physician in Sports Medicine
- Rehabilitation and physical development - anthropometry department;
- Rehabilitation and Sports Traumatology department;
- over 25 000 patients
- Periodic medical check-up - Sports Physicals;
- Sports traumatology;
- Coordinating medical treatments – including: physiotherapy, physical therapy and sports massage,
- Emergency in sports injuries;
1997 – 2001 The National Institute of Sports Medicine in Bucharest
- resident physician in Sports Medicine – with practical and theoretical stages in:
- sports medicine
- orthopaedics & traumatology
- internal medicine
- rehabilitation, physical medicine, balneoclimatology
The publication, reproduction, modification, display or transmission of materials (including the banner / the logo) contained in the www.pansportmedical.ro website is allowed solely with the PanSportMedical.Ro’s approval.
The User is allowed to copy the material solely for his own personal use, excluding any use for advertising, commercial purposes, etc. – this website’s information is at the User’s disposal for documentation and acquisition of knowledge, not for commercializing it.
Users can include one or several links to this page:Permanent link: https://www.pansportmedical.ro/english/g.panait.html
This site is primarily intended for use by qualified medical or sport professionals.
If you are a consumer, you should evaluate the information together with your physician or other qualified healthcare professional.
The information provided here is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered as a medical advice.
As medical and sport science is permanently changing, we (authors and publishers) use our best efforts to provide accurate information, but we can not warrant that the information in this article and web site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
This article reflects the opinions and judgments of it's author and may be further updated.
If you have questions regarding this article, please contact the author.
For Confidentiality and Personal information please read: Confidentiality, Terms & Conditions!